Wiedner & McAuliffe attorneys understand that in order to effectively serve our clients we must first understand their business and industry on an intimate level. This allows us to provide counsel and representation grounded in legal experience, as well as practical business know-how.
Learn more about the industries we serve:
- Manufacturing. We represent many manufacturers across a variety of industries in connection with workers’ compensation claims, contract disputes, product liability claims, and employment matters. As manufacturers often ship their goods globally, we represent them in connection with transportation litigation and international disputes.
- Distribution. The firm assists distributors with workers’ compensation and employment issues as well as in disputes with manufacturers and/or retailers regarding corporate contracts and product liability matters.
- Retail. In addition to handling their workers’ compensation matters, we help our retail clients resolve disputes with manufacturers and distributors, with their customers and employees, and we do it as quickly and favorably as possible so that they can get back to running their business.
- Insurance. We regularly advise and defend major insurance carriers throughout the country in connection with workers’ compensation, insurance coverage and subrogation disputes pertaining to commercial property, residential property, and auto insurance.
- Construction. The firm handles workers’ compensation claims, personal injury claims, product liability claims, contractor insurance disputes, performance bond claims, project scope disputes, maintenance obligation matters, mechanics’ liens, warranty claims, and a number of other construction disputes.
- Ground transportation. Our team of transportation litigation attorneys represents manufacturers, airlines, and other companies in connection with numerous transportation cases. We have represented clients in workers’ compensation, catastrophic trucking claims, and are well-versed in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations and critical on-board diagnostic and engine control module technology with respect to accident reconstruction.
- Aviation. With a long history of representing numerous airlines, we understand the unique workers’ compensation, labor, and union issues they face on a regular basis. In the unfortunate event that an aviation accident occurs, we have the experience and knowledge to handle personal injury claims and subrogation issues.
- Education. We frequently serve as outside counsel to school districts regarding workers’ compensation, union contracts, and insurance issues. Our attorneys provide practical and cost-effective representation to school districts in labor and personnel matters, student discipline matters, special education issues, as well as governmental tort, constitutional and civil rights defense litigation.
- Health care. We represent hospitals, physician groups, pharmaceutical companies, and other health care business with respect to workers’ compensation, Medicare/Medicaid, insurance coverage disputes, professional liability, and product liability.
- Government. We often serve as outside counsel to government entities handling their workers’ compensation, union contracts, and insurance issues. We routinely advise governmental entities on civil rights litigation, police misconduct claims, state law tort immunity, school board general liability and legal matters, employment discrimination litigation and major tort claims.